Busy Busy Busy!
Hi Everyone.........no time to "filosofize"......elaikum tafa9eel alnashrah......
- As for Oman........it's GREAT......wait for my proof-read posts with photos about the experience.
- Al-Rasmi Dray7im and Al-Shayeb Abu-Dhbaiban (aka Monkey the Lizard) just came back from Beirut, where they spent their annual vacation. Abu-dhbaiban was probably looking for a second wife already :-p.
- Krayyim the Benakhi has been enjoying the food (but probably nothing else) in his french crew of ARGAS in the wonderful fields of Khurais. The company was generous enough to employ both a lebanese and french chef as part of the exploration crew. The best from two sides of the world!
- I came accross Aziz Al-Naim's article about marriage in our society, titled "Clanilism & CO". I've always liked Aziz's writings, especially about $$ and analysis of phenomena in Saudi society. I hope you guys enjoy your road trip in the States.
- Hamad Al-Mhawwis, Arnold Schwartznegger of Dhahran Hills has published his first online book about exercise and nutrition which he decided to call: The Retard's Guide to A Better Body. Very informative and funny! Also check out his blog for more enlightenment. May god shake you ya 7amad! 9edag min sammak mhawwis!
- As you could see, I've been procrastinating by browsing other people's sites. Remember final exams week? I'm going through the same type of stress, sleepless nights and procrastination habits these days!